We offer specialized accounting services for the unique needs of organizations that offer cannabis products and solutions. Since your industry is relatively new (and let’s face it, controversial), it can be difficult to find banks, accounting firms, and other businesses that want to work with you.
Not only do we want to work with you, we have expertise in the MMJ challenges you face. We can help you with the laws and regulations:
- Working With or Without a Bank Account
- Section 280E Understanding and Compliance
- Adherence to Federal, State, and Local Tax Rules
- Staying Ahead of Deadlines
We can also help you maximize your gross profit while offering accounting-specific advice such as managing your accounts and implementing internal controls.
- Accounting software selection, installation, customization, and training
- Monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping services for cannabis-related businesses, including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Chart of Accounts design for better expense management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Mobile accounting functionality
- Sales and other tax reporting and compliance
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- Assistance with employee versus contractor issues
- Tax return preparation and planning
- And more depending on your specific financial needs
Please give us a call or email us to schedule a free consult to discuss your service-based business accounting needs.