CDL drivers are held to a higher standard when operating ANY type of motor vehicle (business or pleasure). Serious traffic violations committed by a CDL driver can affect their ability to maintain their CDL certification and earn a living.
When a key is in the ignition and your butt is in the seat, you are exposed to legal issues such as:
- License reinstatement
- Moving violations
- DOT violations
- Tragic Accident
- Minor personal injury or property damage
- and others!
With our LegalShield Commercial Driver’s Legal Plan, you have access to our Transportation attorneys. Your transportation law firm is just a tap away when you download our member app on your smart phone.
For about $1 a day, you take peace-of-mind with you when you hit the open road!
- No limit on number of tickets represented in court
- Our drivers call a transportation law firm (NOT a call center)
- Provide 100% attorney fee coverage for tragic accidents
- No ticket up-charges
- We use local attorneys to represent drivers in court
- We cover your spouse or significant other
- and Many other valuable benefits
To request more information or to set up a presentation, call (574) 215.5505 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.