New Tax Client
Tax season is upon us once again and Kerezman Tax & Accounting Solutions LLC has been hard at work to bring you added benefits this year. Here's a small sample of how we've improved for YOU:
1. Your personal data is better protected than ever! Although we've never had a data breach, we purchased cybersecurity insurance that protects you in the event your private data is compromised by the bad guys. In the event of a breach, our policy provides for:
a. Timely notification of breach so you can monitor your accounts;
b. 1 year of free credit monitoring;
c. Reimbursement for fraud-related losses due to data breach.
2. We updated all our computers and server, to include Windows 10 Pro, Eset Internet Security Antivirus and Malwarebytes Corporate Edition.
3. Tammy & I have a combined 70+ years of tax knowledge and experience. And, in addition to participating in continuing education courses, we are always challenging and learning from each other.
4. Our office does NOT experience turnover and we do NOT use a temporary employee service to bring strangers in to work on your tax returns. Tammy has been with me since I opened the doors in February 2010. And, Connie began her 5th Tax Season with us!
5. We recently launched our newly redesigned website, as well as a newsletter to stay in touch with our clients.
6. We will prepare your tax return accurately and in accordance with the law. However, if we make a mistake, we'll take care of the correspondence and cover the penalties giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
7. We're open year-round so you can reach us when you need us.
Take us for a spin and bring your already-prepared 2018 personal income tax return (and a copy of your paid invoice) prepared by H&R Block, Liberty Tax Service, Jackson Hewitt, or even your local accountant and we will prepare your 2019 tax return for the same price or less.
For the same price you paid last year, you will enjoy the quality services and the friendly staff at Kerezman Tax & Accounting Solutions LLC.
We will also review your 2018 tax return for FREE! Who knows? We might even find a few missed deductions or missed credits in the process.
In addition to tax preparation, our firm offers a variety of other services, such as QuickBooks consulting, bookkeeping and payroll processing. And, if you have ever received an IRS notice or sought advice before selling stock, withdrawing money from your retirement plan or receiving an inheritance, you will appreciate the importance of our year-round availability.
Give us a call at (574) 291-9367 to schedule your tax appointment today!